PMI has decided to extend the current PMP® exam to 31 December 2020 and delaying the launch of the new PMP exam until 2 January 2021"
Project Management Professional (PMP)® became the international recognized benchmark within project management.
In consequence the PMP® Certification is only awarded to experienced project managers. It recognizes project management professionals who have attained the knowledge and experience to oversee all aspects of project management including initiation, scheduling, quality, procurement, and communications issues. It demonstrates that you have mastered essential project management skills and knowledge.
It is more and more used in companies because project managers are using the same way of executing projects, same vocabulary etc…
Requirements to receive PMP® Certification:
To receive the PMP® certification, you must demonstrate the required "long-term commitment" to project management professionalism. You must have besides 35 hours of project management education:
- a four-year degree and a minimum of three years professional project management experience, during which 4,500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks, up to eight years from the time of application;
- or a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years professional project management experience during which 7,500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks up tot eight years from the time of application.
Moreover, you have to pass a qualifying exam, called the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Examination, at the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. This rigorous, 200-question exam, is one of the highest caliber. It is substantially based on the PMBOK®Guide, which is a base line manual, developed by PMI, that details expectations for project managers across knowledge areas and industries, from construction and government to clinical trials and software and hardware product development.
Successfully passing the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Examination, version 2016 , requires extensive preparation time and effort. This time and effort can be significantly reduced through the support of an experienced PMP® certified trainer.
Through an intense training seminar (given in English), he will teach you the content and skills necessary to pass the exam. The study material and training method follows the exam format and covers all the required areas of expertise. This program will prepare you to think the PMI way and covers the most useful test-taking strategies for the PMP® exam. The course ends with an exam simulation.
The support you can expect from your PMP® trainer is not only based on an intensive seminar, he will also give you answers to any questions that may arise during the application process and assistance if needed right up to the examination date.
Attending this seminar will reinforce your knowledge, build your confidence level, develop your exam writing skills and make you walk into the exam fully prepared for success.
Who should attend ?
- PMP® Candidates
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Engineers
- Project Team Members
- Individuals interested in Project Management as a career choice
- Experience in executing projects
- Thorough knowledge of the PMBOK®Guide
- 21 PDU's/contact hours of projectmanagement education
- Professional recognition
- A certificate by EHSAL Management School - Odisee, a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
- Expedites professional advancement
- Career growth/ Job opportunities
- Knowledge for successful Project Management career
- Increases your value to the business